Once a product is uploaded in POP!, you can return to that upload any time to update the images. However, if the style has been added to an event or participated in an event previously, images cannot be updated using POP. Please refer to the bottom of this article for instructions on how to update reused style images!
To update images for NEW products:
- Locate the upload you want to edit on the POP! main screen then click the Edit button
- Note: If your upload has not reached 'Minimum Met status, then the upload will show a 'Fix' button
- On the next screen, locate the style you want to update, and click the Fix button
- After clicking the Fix button on the style card, the edit panel will open
- Navigate to the Display Images section of the edit panel
- Click on the minus symbol to delete an image
- Then drag and drop or Browse and attach a new image into the designated area
- To switch the Main image, click on the desired image, then drag and drop it into the Main image area
Note: It may take a few seconds for the image change to update
- Image changes update automatically. There is no need to hit Save after changing images
Updating images for REUSED products:
- If you would like to update images for reused styles or styles that have already ran in an event, it is best to do so under the 'Active Sku Catalog'.
Once you are in the appropriate area search for the desired sku(s) using the search & filters function. You can then navigate to the 'Images' tab.
- This tab will hold the current images attached to a product and it will also hold a column called the 'Vendor Submitted Image Library'. That area is where new images for REUSED or existing styles can be dropped.
- Images can be dragged an dropped from a desktop folder or added by selecting the 'Brows your Computer' button
- You CANNOT remove or delete any existing images. To ensure they are removed, be sure to notify your buying team that new images have been added to the library.
- Your buying team will then work with internal teams to update the imagery!
Please sign in to leave a comment.