Once a product is uploaded in POP!, you can return to that upload at any time before it is marked as 'reused'/ 'existing' to update those products. Once the product has been marked as 'reused' / 'existing' the product will need to be edited within your 'Active SKUs' catalog and your corresponding Buying team will need to be notified.
Note: If a product from your upload already exists in your catalog the fields below CANNOT be updated within POP!
Other than the fields listed below, all attributes can be updated within the 'Fix Workflow' sidebar in POP. If any of the below attributes need to be updated, you will need to reach out to your Buying for assistance.
- Prepack ID
- Starting Inventory
Click HERE for more instructions on the Fix workflow
If you need assistance on how to efficiently search for a style that was uploaded through POP, click HERE.
To update product information:
- Locate the upload you want to edit on the POP main screen then click the Edit button
- Note: If your upload has not reached 'Minimum Met' status, this button will instead say 'Fix'
- On the next screen, locate the styles you want to update. You can update 1 style at a time by clicking the Fix button on the style card
- You can also click the checkbox in the top left of the style card to select multiple styles to edit
Note: If you are editing multiple styles, the fields in the edit panel may appear differently
- After clicking the Fix button on the style card or the Edit button on the top right of the screen, the edit panel will open
- Locate the field you want to change, then enter your updated text, or change your selection from the dropdown menu
- After making your changes, click Save
Click HERE for instructions on updating images in POP!
Please sign in to leave a comment.