Images can be added to your styles in bulk by uploading a .zip folder in the designated area of the Fix screen in POP!.
1. Ensure your image files are named correctly.
- We accept Vendor SKU or UPC as Unique Identifiers.
- One (1) should be used for identifying the main image, Two-Five (2-5) for alternate images.
- An underscore is needed.
- See examples below:
VendorSKU_1.jpg. or UPC_1.jpg
Alt Images (2-5)
VendorSku_2.png. or UPC_2.png
VendorSku_REF1.JPG. or UPC_REF1.jpg
- Images cannot exceed 5MB each
- Only JPEG and PNG files are accepted
Click HERE to access the complete list of Zulily image requirements
2. Upload your template in POP
3. Click the Fix button to open the Fix screen
4. In the next screen click the Bulk Image Upload icon
5. Use drag and drop or Browse and Attach to add your zip folder to the designated area
What if the tool isn't working?
There will be moments where the following message appears when attempting to the 'Bulk Image Upload' Function.
The message above can appear for several reasons:
Duplicate style names - the 'Bulk Upload' function will be unable to distinguish which images would match which style
Duplicate SKUs - If styles share the same SKU the system will be unable to differentiate which style needs to match to which image
Different SKUs for each size in a size run - If SKUs vary from size to size of an overall size run provided, the system will be unable to match the image to the appropriate style
- Upload 'issues' - if your template uploads with any 'issues,' meaning that not all products had successfully loaded, the tool will not work
Please sign in to leave a comment.