POP! is the best way to add new styles to your Zulily catalog. Sometimes, it is difficult to know which styles have already been offered to Zulily.
Follow the steps below to verify if a style has already been added to your Zulily catalog.
1. Navigate to Catalog>Active SKUs
2. In the next screen, open the search and filters window
3. Here you can search your catalog for the styles you are going to offer to Zulily.
Note: When using the search and filter function, skus can be searched individually OR in bulk. If searching in bulk there can be no spaces between skus when doing so. This may give you inaccurate search results. For more information on how to bulk search a string of skus using the search and filter function please refer to the Catalog Bulk Search resource.
4. If nothing shows in the search results, then you know the styles are not in your catalog, therefore, they are New.
5. If the search does show results, navigate to the Actions menu and click export All Products
6. The products will export onto an excel file. Compare this excel file to the list of styles from your internal system. Anything that is on your original list, but is not on the exported excel file is a New style.
The most common way to compare these 2 excel files is to use Conditional Formatting or the VLOOKUP formula in Excel. Find instructions HERE.
7. Use the version of the template with only the new styles on it and complete the steps to add the new styles in POP!.
For more information on identifying 'New' vs 'Reused' styles please refer to the following resources
Please sign in to leave a comment.