If you are sending samples to Zulily to be photographed, 1 image is still required for product setup in POP!. In this case, a reference image can be uploaded in the Audit panel.
Note: If it has not been agreed upon that internal photography will assist with final product images, products with images placed under the 'Reference Images' section will need to have updated images added to meet image requirements.
- Reference images do not need to meet the minimum image requirements, they can be any file size.
- Any photo, CAD, or illustration is acceptable as long as it is an actual image of the product and is saved as an image file
- Click the Fix button on the style card to open the Audit Panel
- Locate the Reference Image section, which is below the Display images section
- Click the > symbol to expand the area
- Drag and drop the image directly into the box, or browse and upload it from your computer
- Only 1 reference image is allowed
- The new image will appear with a watermark stating it is a Reference Image
- This watermark lets our internal teams know that the image is for visual reference only, and will not be shown on the site