Click the Fix button on the upload screen to open the Fix Workflow.
The upload you selected will be displayed at the top. Click the back button to return to the POP! landing page.
How styles are displayed
Each style is displayed as an individual card
- Style card shows:
- Image (if uploaded)
- Style name
- Vendor Name
- Vendor SKU
- Attribute Status - 'Minimum Met' or '# Required Fixes'
- A red number on the style card displays how many attributes need to be addressed
- This number will update as the necessary edits to the product have been updated
- The green checkmark indicates that all required information has been provided and the product has reached 'Minimum Met' status. This product will be available to access in the catalog, and a notification will need to be sent to the Buying team (via email or the 'Notify Buyers' button within the upload) to review the new product(s).
Styles with multiple sizes appear as a stack of cards
- In this case, the style card will have an Expand button in addition to the Fix button
- Click Expand to see one card per size
- This is helpful if certain attributes only need to be updated for a specific size instead of the entire style
- Click the checkbox in the corner to select the card(s) you want to update
- Click Collapse to return to the single card view
- This feature searches the content that is displayed on the style cards
- Use the search bar to look for a specific style or group of styles
- It is ideal when working with a large number of SKUs.
- Common searches are color, style name, and Vendor SKU. You can even search by partial vendor SKU.
The below example shows a search by the keyword DAD:
- If you want to update style attributes one style at a time, click FIX in the top corner of the style card
- All individual product attributes will be displayed in Full.
- After clicking Fix, the Edit Panel will appear
- A progress indicator is located at the top
- Attributes are broken up into sections notated by the circles
- Each section corresponds to a section in the template, such as Details and Compliance.
- The number represents missing attributes that are required for that section
- Required attributes are highlighted in red
- Required and Suggested attributes vary based on the product category of the template that was uploaded
- For instance, some attributes required for footwear are not required for apparel.
- Some fields are free to type in, while others require a selection from a dropdown menu
- Fill out each section with all required information and as much suggested information as possible
- Sections do not have to be completed in a linear order; you can click on any of the circles to begin work on that section
- Once a section is complete, click Save/Continue to move to the next section or click a circle to jump to a different section of attributes
- Click Save to keep your changes
- If you click out of the panel without saving your changes, a warning message will appear
- Hit Cancel to resume editing styles
- Click Leave to exit the Edit panel