Vendor Brand Name is a Required attribute in POP!. If POP! does not recognize the Brand Name on the template an error will appear in the Edit panel.
- In this example, the Brand Name field shows “Null Brand” and is highlighted in red
- To resolve the error, select the correct brand from the Brand list
- Based on the login credentials used to sign in to the Vendor Portal, POP! knows which Brands are associated with your vendor account
- If you do not see the correct Brand in the list, then that Brand needs to be added to the Zulily system.
- To add the new brand, reach out to your buyer, and ask them to set up the new brand and complete the corresponding steps needed.
- Once the new brand is added, your buying team will contact you and ask you to resume the POP! upload.
Please sign in to leave a comment.