Please use the steps below as a guide to obtain a shareable link for an image file in Dropbox
- On the Dropbox homepage select All Files from the menu panel
- Locate the image file you want to share, then select "Share with Dropbox" from the Share menu
- In the pop-up window click "Create Link and Copy Link"
- Once the 'Create' button is selected the system will take a few moments to process and users will likely see a 'view' notice - it can be disregarded
- Then click "Copy Link" to copy the file URL
- Once you paste the link(s) in the product template, change the URL(s) according to the directions below
- After you copy the public Dropbox link to your clipboard, change ‘dl=0’ to ‘raw=1’ at the end of the URL (See red circles below) and only paste the URL ending in ‘raw=1’ into the product template
If you leave the link as ?dl=0, although it will look like a link to an image, it will really link to the interstitial non-embeddable Dropbox page that frames the image or invites people to signup for Dropbox.
Please note, if the preferred ending format of link is not used, the links provided or being placed on an available document can not be processed by partnering Zulily tools.