You can add products one at a time by using the Add a Single Product workflow.
Note: It is best practice to use the 'Single Product Upload' function for One-Size or single-size items. Should a style be offered in multiple sizes, it is recommended that a template be used instead.
- Click the + icon
- Enter the classification (product category)
- If available, Enter the UPC – this must be 12 numerical digits, no dashes, spaces, or leading zeros
For more information on UPCs click HERE
- If you do not have a UPC, leave that field blank
- Enter the Vendor SKU
- Enter the Style Name
- Enter size – for any item without a size range, enter one-size
- Enter color - If you use brand-specific color names, please enter that in this field. It is best to use the most accurate color name to ensure consistency for your product when viewed by the customer. If no Vendor Product Color is pre-assigned to your product you are able to use 'None.'
Example: Crimson Crush, Midnight Blue, Tuxedo Black
- Click Check
- After clicking “Check”, the system checks to see if the information entered matches any styles that are already in the catalog
- If there are potential matches found, you will be directed to the Match workflow.
- Click HERE for more information on the Match workflow
- If no match is found, a screen will appear stating it’s a new product
- You will then be directed to the Fix workflow
- Click HERE for more information on the Fix workflow