You can add products one at a time by using the Add a Single Product workflow.
Please note: It is best practice to use the 'Single Product Upload' function for One-Size or single size items. Should a style be offered in multiple sizes, it is recommended that a template be used instead.
- Click the + icon
- Enter the classification (product category)
- If available, Enter the UPC – this must be 12 numerical digits, no dashes, spaces, or leading zeros
For more information on UPCs click HERE
- If you do not have a UPC, leave that field blank
- Enter the Vendor SKU
- Enter the Style Name
- Enter size – for any item without a size range, enter one-size
- Enter color - If you use brand-specific color names, please enter that in this field.
Example: Crimson Crush, Midnight Blue, Tuxedo Black
- Click Check
- After clicking “Check”, the system checks to see if the information entered matches any styles that are already in the catalog
- If there are potential matches found, you will be directed to the Match workflow.
- Click HERE for more information on the Match workflow
- If no match is found, a screen will appear stating it’s a new product
- You will then be directed to the Fix workflow
- Click HERE for more information on the Fix workflow
Please sign in to leave a comment.