- What is drop ship and how do I know if I need to drop ship?
Drop ship (DS) is when a vendor ships items directly to Zulily customers versus shipping to the Zulily fulfillment centers. You will receive a separate purchase order (PO) for any items that should ship directly to Zulily customers. Generally, large, bulky, personalized and/or hazardous materials (i.e., perfume, aerosols, etc.) need to be drop shipped. Your Zulily buying team & account manager will work with you prior to your event to determine whether drop ship is necessary.
- Do I need to use the Vendor Portal to generate my shipping labels?
While this method is preferred and highly recommended, you can also use your standard shipping method and bill zulily 3rd party. If you have established drop ship methods, please continue to use these. Just be sure to upload the DS tracking to the portal within 24 hours of shipping generation.
- I’m unfamiliar with producing shipping labels in bulk, how is this handled?
Contact your Zulily Account Manager to discuss the best option to produce your shipping labels. We are now offering additional drop ship tools on the Zulily Vendor Portal.
- What do I input in the shipping label reference fields?
- Reference Field #1: Customer Order ID #
- Reference Field #2: Purchase Order #
If you need to use one of these reference fields to input your own internal information, please contact your Zulily Account Manager
- What do I do if there is an invalid/undeliverable address or missing personalization information?
Please email email@example.com and your account manager with all of the customer order information and the zulily customer service team will contact the customer for address corrections and clarification.
- What is zulily’s UPS 3rd party billing account?
Please contact your account manager.
- Do I need to use Zulily barcodes on my drop ship items?
You are not required to barcode items you will ship directly to Zulily customers.
Dropship Order Cancellation Index
As stated in Zulily’s Shipping & Routing Guidelines, we reserve the right to cancel customer orders and issue chargebacks if no valid and active tracking has been provided within the designated PO-to-Ship time frame as indicated on the purchase order.
However, not all these order cancellations result in chargebacks. The below is a key to reference which types of cancellations have chargebacks applied.