Styles can be discontinued individually or in bulk in your Vendor Catalog.
You can find the How-To Guide here.
What is it?
- Keep your catalog up-to-date by discontinuing styles/products that are no longer being offered or have quality issues
- Discontinue individual styles or products.
- Discontinue many styles or products in bulk.
- Reactivate SKUs/styles at a later point if needed.
- You are still responsible to fulfill any demand on current open POs or demand from live events when discontinuing. We will surface current open POs and future curated events during the discontinued SKU process.
- Triple Z inventory for discontinued SKUs will continue to be sold unless inventory is otherwise placed on a sales channel hold.